School Holiday Programme
Prestige School Holiday Programmes (PSHP) aims to provide a safe and stimulating programme, which caters for the children’s different ages, gender and cultural backgrounds while attempting to encompass individual needs and
interests. It is not only a valuable educational experience but also a great opportunity for our children to socialise with other children and make friends from diverse background.
Our teaching staffs are composed of enthusiastic individuals who are successful in their respective fields of specialisations, bringing a variety of skills and strengths to the classroom.
TO ACHIEVE THIS WE:
•Challenge our children to aim high, work together, develop leadership skills and resolve conflicts peacefully.
•Develop the students’ appreciation for and knowledge of Turkish and English language, traditions and culture in a caring, friendly and enjoyable environment.
• Give the students an opportunity not only to learn their own language and culture, but also meet some people in the same and different culture. Interacting with the people who have the same and different languages help the students to understand the values of other groups and cultures in harmony (Diversity-Respect-Equity)
• Encourage healthy and active life styles.
•Organise fun and social activities as well as field and cultural trips to improve the sense of belonging to NZ.
• Preserve their heritage we give opportunities to cherish their heritage and learn about their culture. These opportunities range from courses to social activities to folkloric dance classes, and to art exhibitions.
• Invite members of civil offices to give presentations and interact with students to improve their understanding of rules and regulations of the society.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Booking must be confirmed before the start date. Fees are payable for days booked, irrespective of attendance. Our program is open 10am-3pm daily. We are unable to provide care outside these hours. All unmarked lost property will be shown to the children at the end of each day. We strongly recommend that children be dressed appropriately
for the day’s activities. Lunch and afternoon tea will be provided. Please give correct/updated medical info if your child/ren has any food allergies.
• Arrive on time and sign your child IN and OUT.
• Apply sun block. We will put more on during the day when needed.
• Please make sure all items are clearly named.
• Dress children in appropriate clothing and footwear for activities including a sunhat for outdoor free play and a pair of spare clothes & socks.
• Most importantly each child should have a drink bottle as we visit outside locations where there is no drinking water. Pack a refillable drink bottle.
• Pack any medication if needed. Inform staff.
• Please do not bring any card & board games, CD’S & games, toys, any electronic devices and extra food.